Test, Measurements, Reports and Older Versions of SPEC7
This page gives an overview on older versions of the SPEC7. Schematics, production data, test reports and issues are listed by version.
The SPEC7 v1. Easily recognized by the squared (not rec-tangled!) AD9516 PLL in the metal closure.
- Official production documentation
- V1 Schematics (Note: Design created with Mentor Graphics using a Xpedition).
- Design For Manufacturing DFM report remarks taken into account before submitting SPEC7 V1 design.
- Test and Measurements performed on SPEC7 V1
- Modifications applied on SPEC7 V1
General questions about project
- Erik van der Bij - CERN
- Peter Jansweijer, Pascal Bos, Guido Visser - NIKHEF
|20-01-2020||Launch of this page due to second version of SPEC7.|
23 January 2020