Version 2-0 Review
October 25, 2012
Present: E. Van Der Bij, M. Cattin, C. Soriano, T. Wlostowski.
Issues found (all minor):
- Protect bias circuit: add a comment with the typical voltage on PROTECT net.
- Add mounting screws to the BOM (issue registered in the tracker).
- Remove dots from components designators and values.
- Place clear inducators of FMC connector rows.
- Naming convention: make sure all active low signals have _N suffix (instead of a bar over the name).
- Rename FMC Fast DIO -> FMC-DIO-5ChaTTLa.
- Put project's URL on the PCB.