Converter board common gateware
This webpage contains documentation (and links thereto) for gateware common to pulse converter and repeater systems.
- Configurable pulse generator (fixed-width or pass-through).
- Selectable pulse width. Short or Long values defined via generics.
- Burst mode operation (can be disabled) where support for a repetition frequency varies over time. See description of conv-ttl-blo gateware v4.0
- I2C slave according to protocol defined together with ELMA
- Converter board registers for status readout and select control function
- 1-wire thermometer information (unique chip ID and temperature register) available directly from 3 memory registers
- Pulse LED drive
- Bicolor LED drive
- CONV-TTL-RS485 gateware
- CONV-TTL-BLO gateware, starting from gateware v3.0
Theodor-Adrian Stana, Denia Bouhired, April 3th, 2017