1. 27 Oct, 2015 1 commit
  2. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  3. 18 Nov, 2014 1 commit
  4. 20 May, 2013 1 commit
  5. 28 Mar, 2013 1 commit
    • Alessandro Rubini's avatar
      shell: reorganize parsing using .cmd ELF section · a9ce831d
      Alessandro Rubini authored
      This commit creates a .cmd section, so there is no global list of
      commands in shell.c any more, and no ifdef in the code for conditional
      commands.  Also, (unrelated) makes shell errors slightly more friendly.
      
      The technique is widely used, in the Linux kernel and all boot
      loaders, as well as a lot of my own personal code, so this is safe
      (and tested).
      
      As a side effect, this allows (in later commits) to move the "verbose"
      ppsi-specific command back to ppsi/arch-wrpc/ where it really belongs.
      It allows new commands to be easily added by just adding their
      respective file to the build.
      
      Even though this increases code size by around 50 lines, it makes it
      more modular and only costs 8 bytes in the final executable (in my
      configuration: 128 bytes less of text and 136 bytes more of data).
      Signed-off-by: Alessandro Rubini's avatarAlessandro Rubini <rubini@gnudd.com>
      a9ce831d
  6. 01 Nov, 2012 2 commits
    • Alessandro Rubini's avatar
      general: add copyright notes · 394d1405
      Alessandro Rubini authored
      This adds copyright notes to all non-trivial source files,
      unless they where already there (i.e. dev/endpoint.c alone).
      
      I found authorship using the following script, run on commit "a2721762
      documentation updated" (i.e, before automatic reindentation and other
      trivial stuff by me):
      
        git grep -l . | grep -v sockitowm/ | \
        while read F; do
             echo "##### $F"
             git blame -w $F | \
               sed -e 's/^[^ ]* .//' -e 's/-[0-9][0-9]-[0-9][0-9] .*$//' | \
               sort | uniq -c | sort -rn
        done
      
      Then I augmented each file with this boilerplate:
      
      /*
       * This work is part of the White Rabbit project
       *
       * Copyright (C) 2011 CERN (www.cern.ch)
       * Copyright (C) 2011,2012 CERN (www.cern.ch)
       * Copyright (C) 2012 CERN (www.cern.ch)
       * Copyright (C) 2011 GSI (www.gsi.de)
       * Copyright (C) 2011,2012 GSI (www.gsi.de)
       * Copyright (C) 2012 GSI (www.gsi.de)
       * Author: Tomasz Wlostowski <tomasz.wlostowski@cern.ch>
       * Author: Grzegorz Daniluk <grzegorz.daniluk@cern.ch>
       * Author: Wesley W. Terpstra <w.terpstra@gsi.de>
       *
       * Released according to the GNU GPL, version 2 or any later version.
       */
      
      Then I removed all the lines that didn't apply. Sometimes I reordered
      the authors to reflect who is the main author.
      Signed-off-by: Alessandro Rubini's avatarAlessandro Rubini <rubini@gnudd.com>
      394d1405
    • Alessandro Rubini's avatar
      warnings: trivial fix to shell/ directory (missing headers) · 72256c24
      Alessandro Rubini authored
      Also add the missing prototypes in eeprom.h, to fix warnings in shell/
      Signed-off-by: Alessandro Rubini's avatarAlessandro Rubini <rubini@gnudd.com>
      72256c24
  7. 05 Oct, 2012 1 commit
    • Alessandro Rubini's avatar
      Run ./scripts/Lindent on all .c and .h files · e625cbd9
      Alessandro Rubini authored
      This is massive: 4k lines changed (but only 840 if you ignore
      space-only changes).  In this case "git blame -w" won't always find
      the right patch, and it may fall on this patch -- because those
      800 lines changed in content too.
      
      This has been done with
      
         find . -name '*.[ch]' | xargs -n 1 ./scripts/Lindent
      
      Statistics: all changes and ignoring blank space:
      
         morgana% git diff --stat HEAD~1 | tail -1
          77 files changed, 3774 insertions(+), 3709 deletions(-)
         morgana% git diff -w --stat HEAD~1 | tail -1
          61 files changed, 894 insertions(+), 829 deletions(-)
      
      However, after this step I hand-fixed some very ugly long expressions
      (leaving them long: no content change at all is there).
      Signed-off-by: Alessandro Rubini's avatarAlessandro Rubini <rubini@gnudd.com>
      e625cbd9
  8. 19 Jul, 2012 1 commit