Strange hang of an FD on SVEC cards
One of the FD mezzanines running on SVEC carrier we have at CERN (FD S/N: 28, SVEC S/N: 101) has been reported by the user to stop delaying pulses after running for a while. Observations:
- The problem is reproducible (managed to crash the same carrier+mezzanine in the lab after ~2 days of continuous work)
- Never observed on other SVECs/FDs.
- Entire FD_CLK-driven part of the FD core appears to be down (no clock?), hence no delay.
- Reloading the drivers makes the card work again.
- Possibility: power supply supervisor tripping (and resetting the PLL)?
Investigate if it's a general problem or a damaged mezzanine.