- An informal description of the design, pdf
- Datasheet LTC2175-14/ LTC2174-14/LTC2173-14 - 14-Bit, 125Msps/105Msps/ 80Msps Low Power Quad ADCs, pdf - LTC2174CUKG-14#PBF used.
- Estimation of the performance of the FmcAdc100M14b4cha with higher input impedance: PDF file
- Simple bill of materials and prices of the truncated versions of the FmcAdc (reduced capability): PDF file
- Power consumption:
- Power consumption measurements of ADC on SPEC carrier.
- Current consumption measurements (30/7/2010): PDF file
- More about SNR, SINAD and ENOB calculation.
- Investigating the distortion source.
- Thermal stability measurements.
- Frequency Response Measurements.
- Fundamentals of Sampled Data Systems - Overview, Analog Devices
- Seven Steps to Successful Analog-to-Digital Signal Conversion (Noise calculation for proper signal conditioning) - Understand how to balance gain blocks and noise, 2010, R. Moghimi, Analog Devices.
- Understand SINAD, ENOB, SNR, THD, THD + N, and SFDR so You Don't Get Lost in the Noise Floor, W. Kester, Analog Devices
- DC-coupled, single-to-differential design solutions using fully differential amplifiers, Michael Steffes, Sr. Applications Manager, Intersil Corp.
Calibrating amplifiers and ADCs in
M. Ganesh Raaja & Pushek Madaan, Cypress Semiconductor Corp.,
The FmcAdc100M14b4cha implements double point calibration in the production test, using an external calibration voltage. It should be possible to implement Correlated Double Sampling (CDS) to dynamically compensate for offset errors. No internal calibration voltage is present.
Dimitris Lampridis - 7 March 2022