Milestone expired on Jan 31, 2020
Next hardware version of FMC-ADC-100M-14B-4CHA. First production in December 2019/January 2020. Main change -8V generation layout and other minor improvements.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- V5 - Replace LEMO connectors by backwards compatible type
- V5 - make C41 "do not mount"
- V5 - Obsolete L1: CTX10-1A-R, Dual Winding Shielded Power Inductor/Transformer
- V4 - May possibly reduce crosstalk by removing shields or adding vias
- V5 - Noise level channel 1 higher than others
- V5 - update data for Si570
- V5 - Add soldermask both sides near standoff
- V5 - Replace FMC front panel kit
- V5 - Solder leaks through non-capped area under ADC component
- V5 - Specify Phillips screws instead of Hexalobular type
- V5 - T1,T2, BOM description is wrong